Tuesday, June 28, 2011

"Snips and snails and puppy dog tails" | Chicago IL, Beach and Family Photography

When I first met this wonderful family Ben was 5 weeks old and his favorite activities included eating, sleeping, pooping and looking at things.  He also peed on his brother wile we were desperately trying to get a photo of the boys together (ha ha) But now he's a big boy, running, playing and wrestling with his even bigger boy, brother.

During our planning stages C told me that she always wanted a beach wedding, so after brainstorming a little I thought it would be nice to give her some beach wedding photos. After all  photography is not just about capturing memories but also about creating them ;)  So we created, a lot! Including a Mary Cassatt inspired mother and baby portrait :) I hope you enjoy these photographs as much as I enjoyed creating them :)

Marotta002

Marotta012

Marotta011

Marotta025

Marotta041

Marotta060


Untitled-1


and of course a BIG thank you to my awesome assistant for the evening Amanda :)
IMG_7140

2 comments: