Saturday, June 25, 2011

Morning Light | Willowbrook IL, Baby Photography

It feels so nice to shoot for no other reason that to shoot. I decided I need some photos of Gavin eating his feet before he stops doing it but I ended up getting this instead. It feels so nice to find magical light. And now I am so happy to have gotten a few photos of the sweetest baby ever, and captured the morning light. I have to remember that inspiration is everywhere I just have to take the time to stop and notice it :)

I started out shooting pretty open at 2.0, but then thought I should play around with the aperture and see if I can capture more of the light rays.

2.0, 1/640, ISO 640
flickr_g1

4.0, 1/320, ISO 1250
flickr_g

Isn't he the sweetest baby ever? ;) I'm sure his "other" mom thinks so too! I can't wait to play with the sun some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment