Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Hot Child in the City | Chicago IL, Baby Phogography

I have been waiting for this session for a long time. Why? Well because I got to photograph Miss Leila when she was still in her mamas belly and then when she was a tiny, squishy newborn. And...she shares a birth day with my Nolan. We are definitely meant to be friends :) When I see my newborns on their first birthdays I like to think they remember me. After all we did spend quite a bit of time together, and I am pretty sure Leila knew who I was ;)
And let me tell you, this girl knows how to work the camera. It was so cute to see her pose and smile.
One of the best parts of this job is feeling connected to people and this was definitely a special session.
Thank You :)

abdulkarim005

abdulkarim010

abdulkarim016

abdulkarim025

abdulkarim028

abdulkarim044

abdulkarim046

abdulkarim049

And a few now and then :)

3

2

1

No comments:

Post a Comment