Friday, July 22, 2011

A magical time | Fairy Tale Mini Sessions

My mind has been hard at work these past few days. I swear I feel like I just birthed a brain baby and it.was.big. :)
As nervous as I was to even begin, it turns out I have been having a blast setting up for the mini sessions, doing test shoots, gathering props. Of course I had some amazing help and models who braved the 150 degree weather (or at least that's what it felt like ;)
The sets for girls are complete. Well, in my mind they are. I will be working on ideas for boys next. I don't want to put everything out in the open because I would like to leave an element of surprise when my clients arrive.
Ok...here..we...go :)
Make sure you guys book quick as Saturday is almost full!! Please contact me for detail.

fairy promo2010

fairy promo2011

test2

Untitled-1

fairy promo2023a

test2

No comments:

Post a Comment