Tuesday, June 7, 2011

"It’s amazing how you can speak right to my heart" | Lake Geneva WI, Wedding Photography { Part 1}

When Amanda first asked me to photograph her wedding I just about died from the excitement and anxiety. You see, this would be the first wedding that I have ever photographed. But now I am beyond happy that she asked me to share this experience with her and her groom.  Everything, the venue, the carriage, the decor, the dress, everything,  was beyond gorgeous. Amanda was stunning and Michael had so much love and happiness in his eyes for his one and only. 
Thanks again guys for allowing me to document this amazing journey for you. It was one of my most favorite days...ever <3

 wedding sneak_5

wedding sneak_4

wedding sneak_7

wedding sneak_8

wedding sneak_12

4

wedding sneak_11

wedding sneak_6

3

2

1

wedding sneak_14

5

No comments:

Post a Comment