Sunday, October 16, 2011

Milestone Special

We at MCP are so excited about our new Milestone sessions that we are waiving the session fee (a $100 value!) for  5 lucky people who book one of these unique, whimsical sessions! Milestone sessions are perfect for capturing the progression of your child's growth. They are also perfect for capturing creative, fun family photos!
To get your session,  comment on this BLOG POST, telling us why you want/need this session. We will pick the best five entries, so make yours good and keep it 50 words or less! Make sure that you include your email and/or phone number in the comment so that we can reach you right away and schedule your complimentary session.
The deadline to submit your comment is October 19th.

The Fine Print: Sessions must take place in 2011. A $50 deposit is required to hold your spot. The deposit will then be put towards your print order. We offer prints as well as digital collections, which include all your high resolution images. Collections start at $295  Please contact us at contact@maggiecuprisinphoto.com to book a session or for more information. We look forward to hearing from you!

3 comments:

  1. I would want a session becaruse I have 3 beautiful children 8,7,&1 My eight year old daughter is Ariana, she has school pictures. My.7 year old son Gabriel is troubled mentally and doesn't get school pictures. My 1 year old Blane, unfortunately just had his first birthday and I still haven't done pictures. Gabriel was hospitalized in a mental hospital 3 weeks prior to the party because of numerous problems all while trying to prepare to have 50+ people over for Blanes's first birthday.
    Adriana and Gabriel are adopted I have had them since infancy. I was told I couldn't have children in my early 20's and there was a family emergency.so I stepped and adopted both on my own. After Gabriel turned 3 things started to change for him. He now has Aspergers and ADHD, along with many other diagnoses. I met My husband and we were getting serious when we found out while I was going in for Gall Bladder surgery that I was pregnant with Blane & didn't know it. We were completely surprised by Blane and got married bought a house together and now we have this cute family. Unfortunately Gabriel's problems are really stressing the family and the little things are being forgotten. Blane is our little miracle and the glue that brought us together as a family. I would really like to be able to remember all his milestones along with maybe a family portrait.
    I am looking into residential placement and a ICG grant for Gabriel because it maybe what's best for him. A family portrait of all of us together having fun would be something I would cherish. Putting one son in a home and having the other so surprisingly & then having my amazingly helpful 8 year old beauty to help me, Just to have us in a photo together and happy, not stressed or sad would be amazing.

    Kristie Schlernitzauer
    Kiss1920@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristie, thanks so much for commenting and telling us your story. I would love the opportunity to creating something special for you and your beautiful family. I will be contacting you within 24 hours with some details :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the opportunity still available? I haven't heard from you.

    ReplyDelete