Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A magical time | Fairy Tale Mini Sessions

This has been brewing in my head for a long time and it's finally happening. It's super exciting and a bit scary as I hope I can arrange all my ideas as beautifully on the outside as they are on the inside :) I will be working in the next few weeks on the set ups and gathering props, conjuring up outfit ideas and I even have a very talented lady making bows and hats! Please check back here for any updates on the sessions or to see the sample set ups:)
The times for the mini sessions are as follows:
4:00, 4:40, 5:10, 5:50, 6:30
30 minute sessions with a 10min break in-between to re-center or to allow a bit of extra time for the kiddos who are a bit shy or might be having a not so great day :)
Once you book your session and the 50% deposit is received you will get a mini-session welcome packet with the location as well as some tips and ideas.


fb

*Gift certificates are accepted but cannot exceed the value of $50.00

No comments:

Post a Comment